The eXTra finGer

...''He was counting on his fingers.One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven.Eleven?Had he been born with an extra finger?''...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Italy

...& visit my web sites: Claudio Parentela's Official Site ''Claudio Parentela:Contemporary Art with a Freakish Taste!'' Lights&Shadows Disturbing Black Inks http://www.myspace.com/claudioparentela

Google

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

’’Claudio Parentela:Disturbing Black Inks’’

…& yes!!...Soon in a different and far and wonderful and new air… I’ll have a new personal show(I’ve called it’’Claudio Parentela:Disturbing Black Inks’’…yes like my web site…) at‘’ Sechiisland's Micro Gallery’’ thanx to the dearest friend José Roberto Sechi … The exhibition last from the 1st of June to the 30th of June 2007…I’m very glad for this…it’s not the first show in Brasil but I’m very excited and happy really the same…I love Brasil…
Here all the informations:
Sechiisland's Micro Gallery
Av. M29, N.º 2183 - Jd. Sao Joao
Rio Claro SP 13505-410
Brasil


...See you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home